| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in College Park, Md in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 112.8mm (4.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the College Park, Md August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in College Park, Md, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding College Park, Md:
- York, Pa, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) N
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) NNW
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) W
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) W
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 5.9 kms (3.6 miles) WNW
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SSW
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 109.2 kms (67.8 miles) S
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 32.4 kms (20.2 miles) NE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) E
- Dover, De, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) E
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) E
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) E